We’ll keep your home fresh!
Roncan Property Services provides a range of suitable services for people who are NDIS participants and require support with cleaning and household tasks. We match you with an experienced, local cleaner who has a police check and working with children card.
We also provide incontinence waste management services for NDIS participants and elderly people living at home.
We meet all of our customers at the beginning of the service to understand the requirements and build a list of cleaning and household tasks that are part of your plan.
We can clean weekly or every two weeks based on your requirements and our standard services would normally include the following:
- Bathrooms: Cobwebs removed, dusting, floors cleaned, toilets cleaned, mirrors / chrome fixtures cleaned, shower doors cleaned, tile walls, bathtub / showers cleaned
- Sleeping Areas: Surfaces hand wiped, floors cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned
- Living Areas: Surfaces hand wiped, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned, general dusting, floors cleaned
- Kitchen: General tidy and organisation of the kitchen with dishes cleaned, countertops cleaned, outside of range hood cleaned, top and front of range cleaned, drip pans / glass top surfaces wiped, sinks cleaned and chrome shined, fronts of all appliances cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, microwave wiped out, doors and door frames spot cleaned.
Other tasks we can help you with
You may also request other services which can easily be incorporated into the service agreement, such as:
- Fridge, microwave and oven cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Carpet/tile cleaning
- Watering plants and hanging pictures
- Spring cleaning
- Gardening and yard maintenance
- Car cleaning
- Wheelchair / mobility aid cleaning
- Washing / ironing clothes
- Waste management
- Helpful tasks around your home – if it’s in your plan we can do it!